number 5 on our list is the Omega Cold Press 365 Juicer Whilst Omega has both vertical and horizontal juicer model, we have selected the horizontal one for our top five list. We found the juicer to be easy to set up. for our trials we tested both hard ingredients such as carrots as well as soft ones such as apple wedges, celery and found that we had no issues – the fruit juiced easily and nothing seemed to jam in the machine. Saying that there was a little bit of extra pressure that we had to occasionally apply whilst juicing carrots and apple wedges but once they were pushed through they made an enjoyable juice. The Juicer could benefit from a strainer for smoother results but considering the lower price point, this is an easy compromise. The Omega Cold Press 365 uses an automatic combination of high power and low speed of 90-110 Revolutions per minute. This exposes the foods to less oxygen which preserves enzyme and nutrient strength and yields higher nutritional value overall. Since the juicing process is slow there is minimal heat build-up so the enzymes and antioxidants in the food are not destroyed. Whilst testing the juicer the team found the sound of the machine quite manageable since it was relatively quiet compared to high-speed juicers and blenders. No more waking up the family early in the morning! The juicer was easy to assemble out of the box. The switch to turn the machine on and off is conveniently located at the top of the unit, an added benefit of the horizontal model. The juice pitcher is convenient to store when you are not using the machine since it can be stored in the pulp container, where it fits easily. The Omega Cold Press 365 Juicer is a brilliant entry-level option for you if this is your first experience with juicing.
- HEALTHY JUICING - Slow speed masticating technology juices at 90-110 RPM to minimize heat build-up and oxidation in your juices
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY - Cold press juicing is one of the most effective ways to easily get the nutritious enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity and enhance overall health
- BPA-FREE JUICER - Juicer is BPA free for peace of mind and healthy juicing
- VERSATILE JUICER - Easily extract juices from celery, carrots, leafy greens and other fruits, vegetables, or wheatgrass
- EASY TO CLEAN - Simple to use and cleanup is easy with a rinse, and most removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe (excluding drum)
The Cold Press Juicer coming in at number 4 on our list is the Whole Slow Juicer by Kuvings The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer caught our team’s attention because it performed very well on all three fronts of ease of assembly, operation and cleaning. The 50 revolutions per minute low-speed masticating technology that the juicer has extracts high levels of vitamins, minerals and enzymes from the food it juices. It crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest yield-without aerating it. The wide-mouthed feed tube is 82mm wide allows for larger ingredients without cutting, which means you don’t need to spend too long cutting and preparing your fruit of the vegetables into smaller pieces. We found that the effectiveness was equally good when it was liquifying thinner ingredients too. The chrome-plated drip-free juice spout helps create mixed juices since it is an easy rinse between recipes. The extra-fine mesh strainer, which is included with the purchase, helps if you prefer to eliminate more of the pulp before drinking your juice but we found that this wasn’t always necessary since a good amount of the pulp was held back and expelled through the large pulp outlet automatically. We were also grateful for the additional cleaning tools included in the package to make the cleaning process a lot easier. The only area where the machine had slightly lower results was in the sound department – the power and width of the tube does impact the sound which we judged to be relatively loud. One of the main reasons this juicer made it to number four is the versatility of the machine. It can make everything from simple fruit juices to smoothies, baby food, nut milk and sorbets. We found it good for juicing delicate herbs, berries, carrots and apples too.
- Whole Slow Juicer: Kuvings patented, 50RPMs low-speed masticating technology will extract the maximum vitamins, minerals and enzymes. It crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest yield-without aerating it.
- Time Saver: The 82mm wide feeding chute allows for larger ingredients without cutting, which means less prep time. The chrome plated drip-free juice spout helps create mixed juices and to rinse between recipes.
- Powerful and Efficient: The 240W motor is powerful, durable and works quietly. The larger pulp outlet duct allows more pulp to be released therefore leaving less pulp residue in the strainer. What’s more, clean-up is a breeze!
- Versatile: Perfect for everything from smoothies, baby food, nut milk and sorbets. Ideal for juicing delicate herbs, berries, carrots and apples. The leather like finish on the body and streamlined style feels quite luxurious and compliments any kitchen.
- Trusted Brand: For 40 years, Kuvings has been committed to quality you can trust. Each item includes our 10 year warranty. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know. Our customer service team is always happy to help.
The Cold Press Juicer coming in at number 3 on our list is the IKICH Juicer Machine The IKICH Juicer is another entry-level model with a budget-friendly price point. This model made it to number three of our list because it offers two different masticating speeds to squeeze fruits with different hardness, resulting in higher juice yield and smoother taste. The high speed is used for hard fruits such as celery, apples, carrots, whilst the Low speed is used for soft fruits like oranges, wheatgrass, watermelons. The juicer also has a reverse function to help with any fruit or veg that gets wedged in. We liked the release button to easily detach juicing parts from the motor base and the fact that all the detachable parts (except the juicing housing) can be safely washed by the dishwasher. Alternatively, you can easily clean the accessories under tap water with a cleaning brush. The fact that the juicer machine does not contain any sharp blades, adds a safety element. We measured the sound of the juicer to come in at less than 60 decibels meaning there are fewer chances of you disturbing your family or neighbours if you are making an early morning glass of juice. The machine also comes complete with a useful beginner-friendly manual that includes recipes, as well as a portable bottle for taking your juice to go. On the whole, the combination of the functionality, price and popularity amongst reviewers makes the Ikich a sure-fire winner at number 3!
- The NutriBullet Juicer Pro is designed for ultimate efficiency, and engineered to produce smooth, flavorful and delicious juice with a high-torque motor and the power of turbo speed.
- 3 precision speeds help you get the most out of every ingredient. A no-drip spout ensures you don’t miss a drop.
- The 27 oz. sealing juice pitcher allows you to juice and store fresh juice for up to 48 hours for make-ahead, grab-and-go convenience.
- A 3” feed chute and dual-size food pusher lets you choose between wide and narrow feed chutes to accommodate fruit and veggies of different sizes.
- It’s also equipped with freezer trays and to-go glass bottles to streamline your juice routine.
The Cold Press Juicer coming in at number 2 on our list is the Breville Juice Fountain Elite Cold Press Juicer This Breville juicer is essentially giving you a commercial-grade juicer at a home juicer price. The juicer has a smart and sleek look and runs on 1000 watts with two-speed settings. The extra-wide 3inch feed tube for the juicer cuts down your prep time even more by making it possible for you to use whole fruits and vegetables, with or without removing the rind. Since it is a centrifugal juicer model there will be some heat generated in the juicing process. Saying that it does benefit from a Cold extraction cold spin technology to avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing so the makers have made a conscious effort not to lose all the benefits of cold pressing juicing. Nonetheless, if you are very concerned about the whole process being cold-pressed this juicer may not be the right fit for you. The size of the machine allows it to produce a super-sized 70 fluid ounces of juice goodness. The extra-large jug, which is large enough for the whole family, captures the juice direct from the juicer and can be sealed and stored in the fridge to keep the juice fresh for up to 3 days. The 850-watt motor processes even the toughest fruits and vegetables in just seconds but don’t worry too much about the clean-up since it has dishwasher-safe parts. Some other small touches that we were impressed by in the model include the LED display which illuminates if the motor has stopped due to overloading. This is a preventative feature to ensure safe use and ensure motor longevity. Another nice touch was the Juice Nozzle which can be easily inverted when finished to avoid juice drips, along with the detachable spout for Juicing Directly into Glass. The speed and efficiency of this unit most definitely had the team ranking this model high in our final list – the impressive looks of the machine don’t do any harm either!
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold is a high performance juicer with an innovative cold extraction system that can provide a super sized 70fl oz of juice goodness; The 850 watt motor processes even the toughest fruits and vegetables in just seconds
- Cold Extraction System: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, allows you to avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing
- Short Prep Time: The juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- Extra Large Seal and Store: Juice and seal in a XL 70 fl oz jug for the whole family or store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- LED Display: The juicer machines display illuminates if the motor has stopped due to overloading; This is a preventative feature to ensure safe use and ensure motor longevity
And finally we come to the number 1 Cold Press Juicer on our list the Hurom Easy Clean Slow Juicer One of the biggest features about this juicer that got our team to sit up and take note is the innovation the Hurom team have made to make cleaning of this unit so much easier than any other juicer we have tested. Traditionally most juicers have metal mesh strainers that have to be scrubbed to remove any trapped pulp. Well, the Hurow Easy Clean Juicer has switched out the metal mesh strainers for heavy-duty plastic strainers that have easy-to-clean large vertical grooves, which you simply rinse in water to dislodge any remaining pulp. The Hurom team have also designed a 3-degree tilt inside the chamber and juice outlet which facilitates easy pour out of juice meaning that there are fewer leftovers left in those hard to reach spots inside the juicer itself. But the great thing is that on the occasion that some bits are left in the inside of the juicer there is a trap door on the pulp spout so you can easily access the interior with the cleaning brushes included in the purchase. Get this the team have even thought about the process for emptying the pulp outlet, which is designed to open 180 degrees making flushing out of pulp remaining in the chamber super simple. The innovation in the cleaning features isn’t the only one that got us excited the Slow Squeeze patented Technology of the brand means that the Hurom Easy Clean Slow Juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This is a major factor why many people are choosing this juicer over others since it ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state. The control lever and a fine and coarse strainer are nice touches that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste too. Considering the level of innovation at all the important points of the juicing process it was a no brainer for the team to award this juicer the top spot on this year’s list.
- Scrub-Free Cleaning: Say good bye to small holes on the strainer that you had to scrub to remove pulp. With the new strainers with large, elongated grooves, simply rinse the parts in water.
- Tilted Chamber & Juice Outlet: The 3-degree tilt inside the chamber and juice outlet will let you more easily pour out the juice and leave less mess inside the juicer.
- Pulp Outlet: Pulp outlet will open 180 degrees so that you can easily flush out any remaining pulp inside the chamber.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The H101 Easy Clean Slow Juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste & Pulp Control: We’ve spent decades perfecting our juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom slow juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The H101 Easy Clean Slow Juicer also comes with a control lever and a fine and coarse strainer that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.